HA! See what I did there... Here is your fashion review and history lesson for the day...
1) Zoot Suit Riot was a song released in 1997 by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies- If you don't remember it, you're not old enough to shop with me (kidding)!
2) Zoot Suit Riots, were a series of conflicts that occurred in June 1943 in Los Angeles between U.S. servicemen and Mexican American youths, the latter of whom wore outfits called zoot suits. https://www.britannica.com/event/Zoot-Suit-Riots Who Knew!
3) Suit Suit Riot is the fact that I love this swim suit and so many others listed her at KMB and Me Boutique!
- The Fabric- colors are a bit bolder than the original photo as I am sure a beautiful soft filter was used to bring out the elegance of the original photo. However, this did not change my feeling towards this swimsuit at all. I love the new floral trend that is in right now and this fit the bill!
- The Fit- I am wearing a small. The fit is snug like a swimsuit should be. The rear covers well because I like to feel held in a bit and not too showy for most occasions, perfect for taking the kids to the pool and still being cute and not overly MOMISH. The band below the breast area does not have as much stretch as some suits do, I found this made me feel a little better about my top parts not falling out. But do be aware for ordering the correct size or it could make it too tight and not comfortable.
Overall I really dig this suit and it will certainly get some use this summer!
Would love to hear about the fit on others so please comment below if this is something that you have ordered!
Thanks and Happy Shopping!
KMB and Me